Our Business Network
Are you a creative or digital business with under 250 employees based in the Gateway cluster, as shown on the map below? Join our network to connect with the latest funding and support opportunities, meet other innovators, potential customers and collaborators, and access cutting-edge research and market intelligence.
Joining is free, quick and easy. As a member you can:
- Apply to take part in Innovation Opportunities, including StoryLab commissions, R&D on Demand and support with funding bids for innovative projects with significant commercial potential.
- Attend our Networking and Showcase events, to grow your networks, promote your work, hear about latest sector developments, meet potential collaborators and much more.
- Gain access to Business Support providers that can help your business grow, from Local Enterprise Partnerships, to regional and national business networks, to specialist support in finance, exports and intellectual property.
- Receive StoryFutures R&D briefings with cutting-edge insights into developments in technologies, markets, user propositiions and audience insight in next generation technologies such as virtual, mixed and augmented reality and AI-powered stories.
- Get our newsletter updates with the latest opportunities, events and announcements from StoryFutures and our sister project, StoryFutures Academy.
- Apply for desk space at the StoryFutures innovation base at Royal Holloway or at one of our partners’ spaces across the cluster. We will announce details later in 2019.
The Gateway Cluster area map