Mobile E-Commerce for Post-COVID19 Museums-Graduate Internship
Museums and galleries across the world are facing various challenges as they are reopening their doors to the public amid the evolving COVID19 crisis. When they do re-open, museum shops are looking to a) ensure visitors on-site are able to shop safely and b) increase online sales. Against this backdrop, Smartify is collaborating with Royal Holloway, University of London to prototype a new mobile e-commerce service into the existing Smartify app that can be used from home and in the physical gallery.
Royal Holloway, Brunel, NFTS or UCA graduate from any degree level who meets one of the following criteria:
• Graduated in 2019
• Scheduled to graduate by September 2020
• MSc students who are due to submit their dissertations in September 2020
• Graduated at an earlier date than above but has not worked in creative industries previously
Job responsibility (under the supervision of Royal Holloway, University of London academics):
To evaluate the success of the Smartify e-commerce prototype at London’s National Gallery and answer two main research questions:
• What are the key metrics to evaluate the e-commerce performance and traction?
• What are the key indicators to monitor that will inform future product iterations?
Project duration: 1st September to 31st October 2020
Anticipated number of hours: 75
Hourly wage: £20
Deadline: 31st July 2020
Please download the full job information and instructions on how to apply below